- Website Design From Scratch - Using Other Sites As Examples | 1 Minute In Web DesignWhen I first started building website I never thought about using designs people already made as examples. Now days, I do this constantly. Find websites you love and build your website based on design elements they used. Take examples from many websites and you will be able to piece together and awesome website is less […]
- Background Images - Using Less Background Images and More Solid Colors | 1 Minute In Web DesignAs we move further into the future people are becoming very use to viewing sites that give them the information they need fast with less background Images. I believe we need to think Facebook, Google, and service providers like Yelp for this. So your website is up to date as we move into the future, […]
- WordPress Plugins - Using Less Plugins Can Actually enhance Your Site | 1 Minute In Web DesignWhen I first started using WordPress I used a TON of plugins. Over the years, I have learned it's actually better to use less plugins. The reason why is the more plugins you use, the slower your website speed and the higher your chances of being hacked. Use less plugins on your WordPress website and […]
- Font Selection | Less Fonts = Easier To Read Website | 1 Minute In Web DesignYou need to select fonts for your website but you don't need to be to crazy. Many sites use only one or two fonts. A header font and a body font. As you make a font Selection, simply do a Google search for complementary fonts. You will get a lot of options and will have […]
- Choosing The Correct Domain Name - Use Your Organization's Name | 1 Minute In Web DesignUsing your organization's name (not abbreviations or miss spellings). This will help users find you with ease as well as help you rank higher.
- Color Selection Is Key - Keep Your Color Pallet Complementary | 1 Minute In Web DesignColor selection can make our break a website. Take a little time to learn the basics of color theory. Use tools like Coolors.co to choose colors. Also, simply don't use to many colors.
- Stop Reinventing The Wheel - How Simplicity Is Key When Building A Website | 1 Minute In Web DesignI'm currently dealing with a client that wants to remove the hamburger menu on their mobile website. The issue, it takes time and a huge headache not just for the designer but also the user. When you create unusual designs EVERONE has a learning curve. This can decrease conversation rates as well as cause a […]
- Learning HTML & CSS Hurts, Try WordPress InsteadWhen I decided I wanted to learn how to build websites I started to teach myself HTML & CSS. These mark-up languages are awesome to know but honestly, skip the brain pain and learn how to navigate WordPress.
- 9 Essential WordPress Tips For BeginnersFor a more in-depth explanation, read the official video notes here: https://ebadore.com/2020/01/28/wordpress-tips/ WordPress can be extremely confusing when you are first getting started. That's why I put together a list of the best WordPress tips for WordPress beginners. Follow these tips and you will go from WordPress beginner to WordPress expert in no time. […]
- 5 Simple SEO Strategies To Rank Websites Higher On Google SearchRead this videos official show notes: https://ebadore.com/2019/12/31/search-engine-optimization-bentonville/ Seo is vital for every service business. If you can rank higher on search engines, you can dominate your industry. These are 5 simple search engine optimization tips to help you rank on Google and Bing. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EbadoreDigital/ Anchor: https://anchor.fm/ebadoredigital/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ebadoredigital/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/EbadoreDigital